Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Reoccuring Red Itchy Bumps On Bum

upgrade to Ubuntu 7.04 Feisty

So, once again a sign of life, during my upgrade to Ubuntu 7.04 "Feisty" ...
first I was skeptical when I suggested the Update Wizard to update 7:04, in the end, but the belief prevailed in the good - and rightly so!

only criticism is the duration of the update that with about 5 hours (at DSL1000) clearly too long failed, but that should in a few weeks again look very different when the big rush has passed.

worked After the reboot problem is still everything, every setting from the background image to the wireless configuration (network-manager) have been incorporated. Automatix I had to update myself of course, but that's it for now.

All in all I can recommend the distribution update on Ubuntu just because a clean installation completely once every two years is sufficient in my opinion, under Linux.

0 comments:

Post a Comment