Thursday, February 10, 2011

Can I Get My Eyebrows Waxed After Tanning

The Essence TOLLE Geleyeliner

Hello lovelies (:

Today you wanted to show these two wonderful terrible Geleyeliner denim Wanted LE essence you have such a great texture that already. completely dried out! Especially the black man has taken after 3-4 uses the consistency of a brick. I have a Gelline never been able to observe so fast, brilliant!



The black man has even been so dry that it is broken into several parts. In the horror can rumkratzen still with great difficulty. If I'm lucky, he is also before the end of the month rock hard (:

Thank essence, for this brilliant LE-Liner for 3 € at that time really a bargain and for me right now Indispensable

..
Do you have them too?
If your already half-turned to dust?


0 comments:

Post a Comment