Saturday, February 19, 2011

Create Your Own Championship Belt Online Free

EOTD: Lavender Smoke in

Hello lovelies (:

I'm glad for you extra intensively with the alleged macro mode of my mobile phone deals, as this nebelschwadigen haze weather (which, at least I like) with my camera, nothing works. And I have found him and he is even good, though almost too good ... It is not nice to recognize any non-plucked eyebrows and any irregular skin flakes, or particles of any eye shadow. But for the AMU pictures I was quite right, even if I had to tuck in for a bit afterwards white balance.


I wanted to take a stronger purple, but when I baked eyeshadow from alverde in "Pearly Lilac" had to saw her. In addition I have in the crease the darkest tone of the essence Quattro used and faced with "Satin Mauve" Catrice. As an eyeliner and mascara, the Essence acts Multi Action . Actually, the AMU is still very much smoky, I could not catch, unfortunately.

And finally a little question for you: If ye fancy a few outlandish make-up, may now for the carnival? If so, you have special needs?


0 comments:

Post a Comment