Friday, March 4, 2011

Natalie Morales 2010 Hairstyle

refrigerator monologues - Exchange Hot Blogging

It's not that I'm not fun anymore. I love it! At least in most cases. Only at the moment it seems as if my sleeping problems worse again. Some mornings I feel as if I had run away to sleep for 8 hours before a dog instead. And this has of course to all my Live by. I often react too violently, and I hate myself, have nothing to desire, and hang with most of the time. Only my friends do it, I'll have a merry ...

But it is not always the case, only on some days. And I hope it does not play a habit. I was already and I have not liked. Since then, good night's sleep the highest good for me.

Anyway, it's me in blogging lately, that I often unfocused and blog just for the regularity will. But I do not want ... I want to continue my Eye of the Week, not all of these vile reviews, not my hated gray veil over the blurred images.

Therefore, it is well-come so only for reasons of my current akkuten lack of time, that I simply can not blog every day. Maybe not every second. But I would rather be back blogging with more quality than some nonsense every day. I think everyone understands you.

developed Perhaps my blog then finally back on. At the moment I step on the spot. New readers flee immediately and I may not know what I write. And I'm really satisfied with an item once, then hardly anyone was interested in him ...

via


A small beginning was the new design. You like it anyway?
I thought it fit to spring and the header is pretty simple.

Stina.

0 comments:

Post a Comment