Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Pictorial View Of Femalegenitals

EOTD flown in all precious metals

Hello lovelies (:

Today I got a EOTD for you that I am kept very happy to wear it is not too dark, not too loud but still not an everyday.. Overall, it is made of gold, bronze and a dark Platinton -. almost a winner-AMU Long story short ...



also If I screwed up the eyeliner in the inner angle, the color combination in general I find it incredibly beautiful. In the interior angle a bright Gold, then dabbed a copper color and a darker gray exterior angle or platinum. Under the eyebrow, I've faced with a very light Cappuccinoton and then tried to pull a Gelline with brown eyeliner. Multi Action Mascara and ready.

If you still want to list a product or other images that please tell me in comments. Only otherwise I have often too many pictures, so I've limited today.

wearing What you currently prefer

0 comments:

Post a Comment