Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Replacement Guess Coat Button

help I am beginner!

Hello lovelies (:

I wanted to yesterday only apply for my driver's license and what did I get this right, contact lenses, each gets what he deserves Yesterday my blindness found today should I find anything?.. . so everything would be no problem if there were not so many different lenses and brands I have it also made my sample lens after only 16 hours to get broken -. the left one is torn as I do not know


need as quickly as possible so her new lens. Fielmann When you get them from the second Pack for 25 €, on the Internet at MisterSpex from 20 € -120 €. But so much money for a couple of soft contact lenses?

So I hope some of you can give me a little advice.

Which lenses do you use? From where? And what do they cost?

Thank you very much for your help,

0 comments:

Post a Comment